Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji Acros
From: brad daly <bwdaly@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:44:03 -0500

chris:

>Calumet USA is all out of Acros. Will have to wait for my order to come in.
>Weep,weep,weep

fuji is out of acros.  the store where i work is small and independent, and
therefore really far down the food chain.  we got some acros 120 in last
week but no 35mm.  it's been on backorder for a good six weeks.

- --
brad daly	                  bwdaly@hiwaay.net
photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly
"I can't imagine anything good about being blind and lame at the same time."
	--Alvin Straight
"War, what is it good for?  It's good for business."
	--Billy Bragg

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] Fuji Acros)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Fuji Acros)