Subject: [Leica] Re: re-How do you change shutter speed on an O series?
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 16:56:23 -0700

Tom,

I think your imagination is running wild here. What you were looking at
were scanned photos, Photoslopped er Photoshopped, and displayed on a
computer screen of dubious resolution and dynamic range. The screen image
probably didn't represent the real photograph. And if it was
Photoslopped... well... who knows anything.

Jim

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> ([Leica] Re: WAS: shutter speed on an O series? now, BEING PRACTICAL! ;-))