Subject: Re: [Leica] cams
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 22:34:00 -0400

Lea,

If I remember correctly you are in Kansas City.  If that is correct then the
odds are very good that one of the items is at C&J in Overland Park on Santa
Fe.  If you can stand the cigarette smoke then you can trust Rick in the
used department on facts.  He really knows his Leica's and can be a great
source of help and knowledge.  Just don't trade anything in to him unless
you were a mule skinner in a former life.

Also, from your website you are taking some near macro shots.  Get Rick to
let you rummage through his odds and ends boxes to find adapters to mount
lenses to your medium format or if I remember your EOS.  Last time I was
there he had adapters for both the 39mm leica thread(read a vast number of
very interesting lenses) and the ahem Zeiss 42mm screw many people claim as
the Pentax universal thread mount.  Both genres can be had dirt cheap and
can have unique looks to them.

Jealous because you live in a great city,

Don

Replies: Reply from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] cams)
Message from lea <lea@whinydogpress.com> (Re: [Leica] cams)