Subject: Re: [Leica] Billy Bragg
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 10:59:05 +1000

(Billy Bragg)

Well, I guess.  But more that I like it when he writes from personal
experience more than on global issues.  I Interviewed him in 1999 and he
re-iterated to me what I've read before - that he does not consider himself
'political' and sees a clear dichotomy in himself between issues that are
personal and those that are about everyone.  He was one of the most polite
popular musicians I've met.

To remain on topic, I photographed both Billy Bragg and The Sugar Cubes at
their shows with M6's and a 35/1.4 (non-asph the Sugar Cubes show was
before the asph existed) a Noctilux and an R4sP and 80/1.4.  There is
nothing better for low-light work where you can get reasonably close.