Subject: [Leica] Re: Kilts
From: Donna-Lee Phillips <dlp@pacific.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:13:07 -0700

RP--

Ah... I was hoping for the answer to the perennial question about kilts.
I don't think the demonstration of fannies at the Fremont Fair quite
satisfy everyone's curiosity, because that was obviously a 'public
event'. So? The information about the pockets was helpful, but what
about beneath the Tartan??

Tilley hats? Would that be before or after they've gone through the
elephant, as featured in their adverts?? After... that COULD be really
ugly.

DL