Subject: [Leica] re: brad just bought a leica
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:56:07 -0400 (EDT)

>CONGA LINE
>
>i just bought a leica, unh!
>
>continue amongst yourselves.
>
>- --brad
>
>photographs: http://home.hiwaay.net/~bwdaly

i'm not sure how i feel about this -- i've seen brad's photos, and they're
too good for us -- either he'll motivate us to get out and do some decent
work, or we'll drag him down to our level and in three years he'll be
sitting in a corner, dressed in tatters, hair upon end, polishing his m6j
shrieking into the air "STAY BACK! NO HUMAN EYES CAN LAY UPON IT! YOU'LL
RUIN IT'S _RESALE!!!_"

kc