Subject: [Leica] Back Pain and Bags
From: Irving Greines <igreines@GMSR.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 12:59:54 -0700

My suggestion, once again, is to look into the Kinesis products.
http://www.kinesisgear.com/index.html

By the way, I have absolutely no interest in the company.  I am just a
satisfied customer.  The bags are really well made by a working photographer
who understands the need to travel lightly and compactly.

If you want to travel lightly, with a bag that can hold two M's with lenses
unmounted plus 4 lenses (less if you take a 135) and some accessories, look
into the E512 bag.  Once you get to your destination, unpack that bag and
use an E330, A102 and/or an A200, separately or in various combinations,
depending on what you are shooting that day.  These pouches attach to your
own belt or one sold by Kinesis, hug very close to the body and really
reduce back strain--your hips take the load, not your back. The E330 could
hold a body and two back to back lenses, like the 35mm and the 50mm, or
maybe the 35 and 90.  The A102 can hold a separate body.

Good luck.