Subject: [Leica] Back Pain and Bags
From: Irving Greines <igreines@GMSR.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:03:04 -0700

I agree.  Keeping oneself in shape is most important.

But another suggestion:  Take less equipment.

I often find that I do better with a Leica M and one lens than when I take
multiple lenses.
I find that simplification in the equipment brought makes for better
pictures--more focus on getting the picture, than on figuring out what
equipment to use.

The "less is more" approach also helps big time with back problems.