Subject: [Leica] M6 flare help
From: lea <lea@whinydogpress.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 08:07:22 -0500

I had my first experience with flare while doing a shoot outside
yesterday. I was using my M6 .72 with the 50mm Summicron. The focus
block turned white and made focusing impossible.

My understanding is that this tends to happen with the M6.

My question is what can be done about it? Anything?

I used my available hand in every conceivable place around the
rangefinder to shade it and prevent the flare but nothing worked. Did I
miss something or is this just what happens when the planets align in
the incorrect order?

Any answers, suggestions or fixes would be most appreciated.
Lea

- --
Lea Murphy
Whiny Dog Press