Subject: [Leica] re: m4 winder on m3
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 10:24:19 -0400 (EDT)

harro de wilde asked about an M3 he'd found with an m4 style advance lever
on it -- personally, i much prefer the m4 style advance lever (w/ the
plastic). if this is something i can replace on my camera, i'd really like
to do that -- where can i get an m4 style advance lever that will fit my
m3 and how difficult is it to put on? or is this outpatient surgery at my
local leica fixit shoppe?

kc