Subject: Re: [Leica] another two weeks in leica m3 hell!
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 17:41:14 EDT

kc,

 << "i was at home yesterday and saw my 2-yr old granddaughter competing with
my 5-yr old grandson to build the highest Lego tower, i was shocked,
 but it was such a touching sight, (she was pouting because her tower was so
short and his was so high). i was very glad that i had my 90mm lens with
 me, because that's the best lens for shooting small, active children. the
 resulting photo was priceless!" >>  Also the best because it isolates the
children from the usual mother's legs, and/or other body parts that are
always part of a 35mm focal length shot.  I believe 90mm is the perfect focal
length for a M3.

Regards,  Paul Connet

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] another two weeks in leica m3 hell!)