Subject: Re: [Leica] another two weeks in leica m3 hell!
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 21:44:18 -0500

"I was at the police station yesterday and saw Sharon Stone smoking a
cigarette while being interrogated by detectives. I was shocked,
but it was fortunate that she smiled and asked me if I had taken enough
pictures, because then I remembered to squeeze off a shot. I was very glad
that I had my 50 mm lens with me, because that's the best lens for shooting
in low light with selective focus. the resulting photo was overexposed and
so was Sharon!!!!!"

Regards,

SonC
http://www.SonC.com