Subject: [Leica] NYLUG - A SUMMARY
From: John W Lee <jwlee01@alumni.poly.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:42:15 -0400 (EDT)

Dear LUG & LEG Members,

On the evening of June 27th, the following LUG and LEG members
and their guests attended the reception for Sal Dimarco, Jr.,
a fellow LUGger, at the Leica Gallery for the opening of an
exhibitions of his photographs in the Oscar Barnack Room and/or
the slide presentations by James L. Lager and Sal DiMarco, Jr.
at the Parsons School of Design:
	Sam Shoshan
	Christan Erhardt
	Jay Coleman
	Alan Posklensky
	Roy Zartarian
	Jeff Moore
	Bob Baron
	Vahan D. Shahinian
	Ed Wassel
	David Schorier
	Sherry Krauter
	Emanuel Lowi
	Setsuko Martin
	Gerhard Paulman
	Jim Martin
	Helena Boskovic
	Nathan Wajsman
	German Guerrero
	Andy Schroter
	Ed Kowaleski
	Niels Thorsen
	Janet Thorsen
	Ralph DeMatthews
	Ralph Hagenauer
	James L. Lager
	Sal DiMarco, Jr.
	John Lee
	Steve LeHuray
If there are others who attended and I'm sure there are,
I'll hear from them.

The participants came from as far as Michigan, Oklahoma
and Maryland in the US and Montreal, Canada and Zurich,
Switzerland.

I want to thank Ralph Hagenauer and Leica Camera for
underwriting the evening at the Parsons School of Design,
and to Jay Coleman and Bob Baron for schlepping the
refreshments to the studio.

My congratulations to the lovely couple from Michigan,
Jim and Setsuko Martin, for having the evening's door
prize of a Sal DiMarco photograph.

I hope that all of you who received a Leica mouse pad
or two put them to good use!

Regards,
John