Subject: RE: [Leica] Size Matters! (was Re: Anthony' photos)
From: "Griffith, Lucian" <griffil1@anz.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 13:21:35 +1000

 Rodgers, David wrote:
> At first, I didn't realize that images don't pop up
>instantly on everywhere. Then I worked with my laptop on the road via an
>analog line. What an eye opener.

Yay!  The reason I find web browsing so frustrating is because it always so
slow.  I can't remember which PAW page it was that I looked at which had
separate images saying "Week 24", "Week 25" etc etc - what a waste of
bandwidth space!  I almost tore my hair out (That is, before I just stopped
downloading the page because it was taking so darn long).

cheers,
Lucian G.