Subject: [Leica] Mxmanics pictures
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 19:52:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dear LUGgers,

I am passing this on as requested, from the "Leica Photography Forum",
http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a.tcl?topic=Leica%20Photography

" Some lovely pictures surrounding this one at this site:
  http://www.atkielski.com/ParisStreetScenes/Pic032.html

" I found this via the LUG archives. I'm not a LUGger - if someone who
  is reads this, could you please pass along to Anthony Atkielski that
  these are some of the nicest web snaps I've seen - I find them more
  intriguing than Pete Turnley's PARISIANS (not to denigrate his, these

  are just really nice, too)

" -- Andy Piper (apidens@denver.infi.net), July 03, 2001 "

Regards,

=====