Subject: RE: [Leica] David Degners question
From: "Griffith, Lucian" <griffil1@anz.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 15:31:37 +1000

 Don Dory wrote:

>The simple answer to your question is through their children. [snip] ...by
>shooting summer theatre and emphasizing the younger cast members during
>rehearsals.

Try that these days and, sadly, you're more likely to be labelled a
"pervert", than a photographer trying to get some interesting shots,
especially when using an "amateur"-looking camera like a Leica.  Such is the
nature of current paranoia, I'm afraid.  I've avoided taking lots of great
photos of kids because of this reason.  It is most unpleasant to have your
motives questioned simply for aiming your camera at a child, as has happened
to me.

Replies: Reply from "Douglas Landrum" <dflandrum@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] David Degners question)