Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 w/.58 finder: my experience
From: "Griffith, Lucian" <griffil1@anz.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 15:45:34 +1000

Thanks - that makes sense.  I guess the other reason for a slight wariness
of the .58 finder is using it in low light with, say, a 50mm with aperture
wide open, where focus is obviously critical...  It's hard enough to focus
in dim lighting as it is with the .72, let alone with a .58.  Then after a
pint or two, the focussing - for reasons inexplicable - just gets even
harder. ;)  (The pub is a favourite place to mix work and pleasure).
cheers,
Lucian G.