Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: M6 flare help
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 11:00:48 -0400

> When my M6 flares on me it is severe and eye shifting does not
> good at all.

This is my experience as well.  It's either recompose from another angle, or
put black tape over the framelines window.

Then again, these amazing Leica lenses have me spoiled with shooting in
flare-prone situations.  Of my three lenses, the 35/1.4 asph can indeed be
induced to flare; the 50/2 is nearly impossible to make flare, but it can
happen; the 75/1.4 simply will not record flare no matter how or where I
shoot: it is impervious.

Dan

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Re: M6 flare help)