Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo web site
From: Tom Christiansen <tomchr@softhome.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 10:51:37 -0700

Hi Steve,

>I am trying to setup a photo image  web site (from scratch) ....something I
>have never done.  Some of you have extraordinary/and powerful sites that
>compliment your great images.
>
>Could I please have some suggestions re: web site software programs, real
>simple /intuitive, that you have actually used to make your own sites.  Like
>I mean hey...step by step....something a real dummy could  do.   Thanks,

Go to a site that you like. In NetScape, right-click on the page and select
looking at. At first it seems like gibberish but with a little more
examination and maybe a book on HTML you'll be able to read it. It's really
not all that difficult. I think it took me 2-3 hours to get my first page
going that way.

Copy the stuff that you like and add your own personal touches. That's it.
You can actually do the HTML editing in a basic text editor like NotePad
that comes with Windoze. However, a real HTML editor like WebWriter is
certainly an advantage. You can download WebWriter on this address:
http://www.webwriter.dk/english/index.htm

Tom

Replies: Reply from John Hudson <xyyc@home.com> (Danish to English [was: Re: [Leica] Photo web site)
Reply from Tom Christiansen <tomchr@softhome.net> (Re: Danish to English [was: Re: [Leica] Photo web site)