Subject: Re: Danish to English [was: Re: [Leica] Photo web site
From: Tom Christiansen <tomchr@softhome.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 11:22:19 -0700

Hi,

>  You can download WebWriter on this address:
> > http://www.webwriter.dk/english/index.htm
>
>I just downloaded the program and received the following automated
>response. I do not read Danish and am wondering if someone can translate
>for me.

Sure.

>"Tak for din henvendelse. Den vil blive besvaret hurtigst muligt. De
>fleste spørgsmål vedr. programmer, priser, registreringer mm. kan du
>finde besvaret på www.stoneware.dk."

Thank you for your enquiry. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Answers to most questions regarding programs, price, registration, etc. may
be found on www.stoneware.dk.

The guy who runs Stoneware recently translated WebWriter into English so
every once in a while you find stuff in Danish. However, with all the
international exposure he claims to get, I'm sort of surprised that he
doesn't translate all stuff into English... Anyway. I've talked to him over
email several times and he's really good about getting back to you, and
always replies to you questions.

Tom