Subject: Re: [Leica] on web design packages
From: Johnny Deadman <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 21:13:43 -0400

on 7/5/01 7:46 PM, Marc James Small at msmall@roanoke.infi.net wrote:

> I will have to pay someone to make this damned thing work.  EVERYONE has
> told me to avoid cable connections and routers, and I believe I know why now!

hmmm... I just plugged my 2 computers into the cable modem via my ethernet
box and dialled in the 2 IPs the cable company gave us and it's worked
perfectly ever since...

it took precisely 5 mins to install the whole shebang!

of course, that's Macs for you :)
- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com