Subject: Re: [Leica] Ilford film reliability
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 13:57:38 -0500

ShadCat11@aol.com7/6/012:34 PM

> Every time this strangeness happens, I swear off Ilford, return
to and
> appreciate Kodak quality control all the more, and wonder if I
have been
> unusually unlucky or if others have had the same kind of
experience.

I've been on Ilford B&W materials, film, paper, chemistry for the
last decade and the only problem I've had is a box of 12x20 HP5
was cut small, fell out of the holders. I called Ilford, they
told me to ship it to them to confirm problem. I did. They
expressed a fresh box the day they received my film.

George