Subject: Re: [Leica] Neopan 1600 first attempt
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 15:14:15 -0500

john@pinkheadedbug.com (Johnny Deadman)7/6/013:17 PM

> I'm with Mark. Developer of choice for me is Xtol 1:2 or 1:3.
Good shadow
> detail @ 1600

Just as with the Neopan, I hear you all raving about xtol, and
I'm tempted to try it. But I'm just so tired of "trying"
everything and really want to lock down and just photograph. And
I feel like I'm just about there with DDX and the Ilford films. I
also have gotten spoiled with liquid developers, after decades of
mixing from scratch. Which brings up another question: Does
anyone have the recipe for the the renowned xtol? I'm sure I've
got all the ingredients.

George

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Neopan 1600 first attempt)