Subject: Re: [Leica] Neopan 1600 first attempt
From: George Lottermoser <imagist@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 18:31:35 -0500

icommag@toad.net (Steve LeHuray)7/6/014:34 PM

> Maybe just for comparison this is the shot of Sharon Stone from
last weeks
> PAW shot on Delta 400 rated at 1600 and a Summilux 50/1.4 shot
at 1.4.

> http://www.streetphoto.net/photo_of_the_week/wk26.jpg

Well, I liked all your Sharon Stone stuff, and of course I've not
seen the film, but my experience with D3200, says you'd have
gotten a little more meat in the shadows with it at 1600, than
you apparently, from the screen image got from the D400 at 1600.
I understand that it was a high contrast situation to begin with.
But that is exactly what the D3200 seems to tame so well.

George