Subject: [Leica] pentax flash with m6 ttl?
From: Edward Berger <EdBerger@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 19:51:49 -0400

I recently bought a Pentax AF280T flash for use with a Pentax 645 which has
TTL capability with this unit.  I would also like to use it with my M6-TTL
in auto (non TTL) mode.  When I mount it on the camera, I get the flash
symbol in the M6 viewfinder.  Assuming this non-Leica dedicated flash will
not function properly in TTL mode, will whatever contact it is making
interfere with the auto sensor flash settings or, worse yet, mess up the
camera?  Any help would be appreciated.

Ed