Subject: [Leica] developers
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 14:52:39 -0400 (EDT)

you guys have motivated me to at least start developing my own
film again, after a 15 year hiatus.  what film/developer
combinations do you fellows use, to get a guy started?  i
like D(elta)100 and D3200 in 35mm, and am trying out HP5+ in 35 and 120.
i mixed up some ID-11 today to try on D100.

back then, adams and his acolyte picker were my authorities and
they influenced me to use HC-110 for everything.   nobody
here seems to use it anymore...

thanks,

- -rei

Replies: Reply from "Bill Harting" <wharting@adelphia.net> (Re: [Leica] developers)