Subject: [Leica] OT-but you should know
From: "Roy Feldman" <royfel@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 08:55:38 -0400

Got to mess around with the new Nikon Digital (D1x)- wow. Perfect color, big
file size, now actually works with flash. I would rate the quality with any
neg film. For the magazine work I'll stick with M's and Provia ,but for PJ
stuff its hard to find fault with this thing, everything wrong with the D1
is now right (awaiting flames from that line).
Roy Feldman
Ford Photographic