Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 16:38:31 -0400

I post from Maryus, Virginia, a place also called Guinea, within sight of
the Chesapeake Bay.  I work across the York River, in Williamsburg.  I've
lived in the Tidewater for 12 years.  I am surrounded by marshes and
loblolly pine.  It's hot, humid, and pestilential.  I saw an Osprey with a
snake in its talons the other day, lifting from the rear of our property.

There're neither labs nor photo shops within reasonable distance.

Chandos

At 12:32 PM 7/8/01 -0700, you wrote:
>On the pure-silver list, a nice list i've been on for 3 weeks which is
>usually 8
>people talking someone asked "Where We Post From?" and it has been fascinating
>to see the 222 replies from people all over the world and their blurbs.
>
>I'm here in Portland Oregon on the upper left hand coast of the USA. I've
>lived
>here for 25 years which is half my life.
>
>The seasons are moderate we have a nice rental lab
>http://www.udevelop.com/rental.html
>  and a nice gorge to shoot picture of.
>http://www.fs.fed.us/r6/columbia/
>
>Mark Rabiner