Subject: RE: [Leica] Where we post from - Don Dory
From: "Jorg Willems" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 00:10:09 -0400

Hi Don,
we tried several custom labs in Atlanta and we always go back to Hunt.  Very
consistent quality and good service.

	Hunt Color Lab, Inc.
	2379 John Glenn Dr. Suite 103
	Chamblee, GA 30341
	770-451-3876

They are located behind Jim Ellis car dealer on Peachtree Industrial, 1 mile
inside I285.
We live 5 miles from Photobarn and I agree that they are in good supply
except that they don't carry Leica.

Jörg Willems