Subject: Re: [Leica] Where we post from
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 05:57:24 -0700

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Situated on Vancouver Island off the
west coast of Canada.

Past 20 years, when not on the road shooting assignments and personal
projects.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
32 years before moving to Victoria.
This time includes starting photography May 27, 1950 when I received first
camera as a birthday gift from wife, this led to the publishing of first
news picture September 17, 1951. As well as the development of my career as
a photojournalist during the past 51 years.. The career is still
developing.:-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant