Subject: Re: [Leica] Where we post from
From: "Tom Furlotte" <tfurlott@midsouth.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:28:55 -0500

Except for a couple of years working in the Mississippi towns of
Louisville, Philadelphia, and Aberdeen, I've spent all of my 55 years in
Memphis, Tennessee(USA).  Memphis is the Home of the Blues, the Birth
place of Rock and Roll( Cleveland? you've got to be kidding!), Beale
Street, Graceland, and Federal Express.  The winters are usually mild
(with the occasional icestorm), but when it does snow the city shuts
down for the day. Spring is wonderful and filled with flowering trees,
gentle breezes and wildflowers galore. Summer is hot, stiflingly humid
and sticky.  Thanks to air-conditioning life can continue.
In air-conditioned comfort,
Tom Furlotte
Memphis TN USA