Subject: [Leica] Developing Panatomic-X and TMAX 100
From: "Rothman, Aric" <Aric.Rothman@Honeywell.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 07:20:40 -0700

This may be OT, but with all the B&W expertise present, I thought I'd ask.

I have one roll and Panatomic-X, which was exposed about 10 years ago, and
never processed.  Ditto for the TMAX 100.  I don't recall whether these
rolls were exposed at the rated speeds.  Please recommend a developer which
will give me a chance to produce good images from these films.

TIA,
Aric

Replies: Reply from "A Leica Shooter" <shooter@linux-info.net> (Re: [Leica] Developing Panatomic-X and TMAX 100)
Reply from Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br> (Re: [Leica] Developing Panatomic-X and TMAX 100)