Subject: RE: [Leica] Bokeh'm somebody
From: "Rothman, Aric" <Aric.Rothman@Honeywell.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:32:02 -0700

At the risk of commiting heresy...

I borrowed from a local photo shop (Fairborn Camera, BTW.  The only good
camera store in the Dayton, Ohio, USA area, IMHO) a Voigtlander Bessa R,
fitted with 35mm Ultron, 21mm Skopar, and 15mm Heliar lenses.  I shot a roll
of 50 ASA Fuji slide film through this kit.  At the time, I knew nothing of
bokeh, but when the slides came back from the processor, I was taken with
the nature of the out-of-focus portions of some of the photos.  It does make
a difference to me.

Leica content -> I've always wanted a Leica.  Does this save me from the
bokkei treatment :)

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <SonC@sonc.com> ([Leica] Bokeh n' Gauss)