Subject: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From@ILM.COM
From: Tristan Tom <tristan@tristantom.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:40:35 -0700

I post from the Richmond Marina area in the East Bay of Northern
California. I work in Marin County for Industrial Light and Magic,
George Lucas's movie special effects company. Unfortunetly, I don't
get to do any photography for work...

I've only been shooting Leica for about a year. Before that, I was a
heavy Nikon user and dabbled with the Contax G2 briefly before
finding the path to purity with the Leica.

I have a bit of a dilemma in that I want to learn to do my own
darkroom developing and printing, but I have not space in the
apartment I live and have not found any resources in or around my
area to do this. Neither have I found a good local lab to take Tri-X
to. Maybe I should try mailorder for proof prints? How's Kodaks
mailorder service?

I've lately been shooting C-41 black and white and going to local
color labs to have it done...

- --

T r i s t a n  T o m - <http://tristantom.com/>

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From@ILM.COM)