Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Where We Post From@ILM.COM
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 16:27:33 -0400

If you want to try mail order for processing, check out www.mylab.com.
It's a place in Tucson. They give you a choice of Xtol, Ilfotec DD,
D-76, and I believe one other developer. All single shot. All done on
reels in Jobo Tanks.....I've only used them for three jobs, but so far,
the results have been excellent and the charges are very
reasonable...Oh, and they don't charge for a single stop push or pull -
unlike one of the main custome labs in Boston that charges 75% per stop
to push!!

B. D.