Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 23:12:23 -0700

>San Diego CA.
>Was lured here 24 years ago from the midwest (Michigan & Chicago).
>Have tried to go back, but last time I tried, it wasn't there...
>
>Mike Quinn

Some places aren't there, an in others you can still see why you left.

I've tried to photograph some of the places I've lived in and left.
These are some of the most personal of all photos, except for those
of people you've gone back to see. Often hard photos to make, hard to
look at and not necessarily ones you want to show others. Cheaper
than a psychiatrist though.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design