Subject: Re: [Leica] Where We Post From
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 02:58:08 -0700

Henning J. Wulff wrote:
> At 6:48 AM +0200 7/10/01, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> >Herrliberg, Switzerland, a small town on the shore of Lake Zurich,
> >about 12 km from
> >the city of Zurich. Before that, Overijse, Belgium, just south of
> >Brussels, before
> >that, Lawrenceville, NJ (near Princeton), and before that, Tampa, FL and
> >Gainesville, FL (home of the University of Florida, a place where we
> >want to have a
> >university that our football team can be proud of). And before that,
> >Århus, Denmark,
> >the place where I grew up and still my favorite place in the world...
> >
> >Nathan
>
> Århus brings a warm feeling to me as well. Some of my ancestors came
> from there, and I've visited it a number of times.

Likewise.  My wife was born in Aarhus when her father was doing a post-doc
at University of Aarhus.

She and I visited there in Feb. 96, and visited the hospital where she was
born, and the house where she lived as a baby.  I took some of my most
favourite pictures in Gammle By...

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Where We Post From)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Where We Post From)
Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] Where We Post From)