Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica M and Pentax
From: "David Kieltyka" <daverk@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 22:25:36 -0400

Juan J. Buhler <jbuhler@pdi.com> wrote:

> I think you'll find that a Leica M is a great complement to a
> Pentax SLR. The only problem is that the focusing ring goes
> in the wrong direction...
>
> Anyone else here using older manual Pentaxes alongside
> their Leica Ms?

Yup, I have a KX and a handful of lenses including a recently acquired 50
f/1.2. The focusing direction doesn't bother me too much...my Zeiss RF
lenses are also Wrong-Way Corrigans. <g>

(For a brief bio of Wrong-Way Corrigan see
http://www.uh.edu/admin/engines/epi1070.htm.)

- -Dave-

Replies: Reply from "onetreehillclw" <onetreehillclw@compaq.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica M and Pentax)