Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW
From: "Griffith, Lucian" <griffil1@anz.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:16:39 +1000

 Rodgers, David wrote:
> Spending time with my
>sister makes me grateful for so many things; like being able to easily
>navigate a short flight of stars.

Being able to navigate the stars is one of my aims too.  Alas, I remain
earthbound, for now.

(IMO your sister sounds like an inspiration - I sometimes fear losing a
faculty critical to taking photographs - principally my eyesight but also my
physical capability...)

Keep taking photos (and navigating stars),
Lucian G.

ps. In case anyone thinks I'm taking the piss, actually I think slips of the
tongue/keyboard such as the stairs/stars one above tell us a lot.  I thought
this particular one was poignant and apt.  I liked it a lot.  Sorry, getting
way OT now...