Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 17:57:24 -0500

Lucian,

I laughed very hard at your post. Funny how a little type can really change
the intended meaning. I appreciate your comments.

On topic with photographer, I took a hot cinder just below my right eye due
to a fireworks mishap on the 4th of July. It left a nasty blister. It's
healing now, but 10mm higher could have doomed sight in that eye. Sometimes
you just get lucky. It wasn't even me who lit the fireworks. I was taking
pictures, though not at that moment. Next year I may fashion a pair of
safety glasses out of those old UV filters I never use.

Dave