Subject: Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:38:01 -0400 (EDT)

thanks for the compliments.

the m6 in question focused closer than it indicated.  in the upper photo,
the plants in front of the stump are closer to the plane of focus.  in the
lower one, my daughter's sleeve is closer to the plane of focus.

the overall softness may also be because i scanned into photoshop at home,
as 2200x1760 images, sharpened and saved as jpgs, later ftp'd  the images
to work, used GIMP and resized them down to the 550x440 images.

i'll take better pictures and present them better, i promise! :-)

- -rei