Subject: Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images
From: shino@ubspainewebber.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 11:14:48 -0400 (EDT)

thanks for the kind words.

i think part of the problem was my scaling of the original scan to
the 550x440 jpgs.    i scaled and slightly
sharpened the images with GIMP and
uploaded them again.  they're a little better, but, as i said, they
are definitely slightly misfocused because of the m6.

they were both taken at f1, an slightly cropped to 8x10 aspect
ratio, so the vignetting was partially cropped out.

- -rei

Replies: Reply from "Mxsmanic" <mxsmanic@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] my first noctilux images)