Subject: Re: [Leica] Help needed for a new purchaser
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:48:29 -0700

> The archives are down while new drives are being configured (more truthfully
> the list owner's house is being reconfigured).

I believe that everything is up again, though I am not confident that each new
day's postings are being added properly to the search index. But all of the old
stuff is there, or at least it was there last night. It takes nearly 3 days to
run the indexing program, so I don't like to do it very often.