Subject: [Leica] LOUPE
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:12:15 EDT

Hello all .
Owning a Leica loupe , I have found that the cap and the extrimity
of the loupe ( the screen ) were hard to remove / install .
All this is attached by rubber O rings .
I have put a dab ( that is , a very very small amount ) of silicone
grease on those O rings and then it becomes a real pleasure to use .
After you grease the O rings , be sure to wipe them with a clean
paper towel .
Just to share a little improvement .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon be moving to Metz

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] LOUPE)