Subject: Re: [Leica] LOUPE
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:11:22 EDT

Dans un courrier daté du 11/07/01 21:00:56 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
tedgrant@home.com a écrit :

> Now Jo it's much easier and less messy to just throw the caps away!
>  :-)You're only using the loupe on a light table so why worry about greasy
>  fingers screwing up your slides or negs! ;-)
>  ted
>
>  Ted Grant Photography Limited
>  www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

I use the Leica loupe for everything , light table as well as sky .
I like the fact that it's easily disassembled , but I'd had prefered
the cap and screen to be screwed instead of locked by an O ring .
Anyway , it's really a nice instrument , usefull as a loupe can be .

JO GOODTIMES -FRANCE/ AIRBORNE RADAR TECH / LIVE FREE OR DIE
will soon be moving to Metz