Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [ZICG] Negatives From Chromes
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 10:49:18 -0700

"William B. Lurie" wrote:

> Roland Smith wrote:
>
> > I have wanted to begin duplicating some of my travel slides on negatives.
> > This evening I used a slide duplicator, Ilford FP4 film and D76.
><Snip>
>
> I'm curious as to why D-76 .......
>
>                 Bill Lurie

I'm equally curious as to why FP4.
T Max 100, Delta 100 or Tech pan would be my choice for the job.
And preferably in a larger format.
I think many of us would find it interesting how many of our favorite black and
white images were shot on Kodachrome!

Mark Rabiner

The developer would be Xtol or Rodinal. If i was going to use D76 I'd use it 1:2
instead of 1:1!

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: [ZICG] Negatives From Chromes)
Message from "William B. Lurie" <filtrman@gate.net> ([Leica] Re: [ZICG] Negatives From Chromes)