Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: [ZICG] Negatives From Chromes
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 21:36:28 -0700

Would you believe that FP4 was the slowest speed black and white film that I
had in a bulk loader and I wanted to use a roll of film with only ten (10)
exposures for the experiment.

I used a zoom slide duplicator which has an f8 opening.   I aimed it at a
150 watt enlarger bulb in a clamp type at a distance of about 2 feet.   The
camera was mounted on a tripod and the shutter automatically exposed the
film at a very slow speed.

Roland Smith