Subject: [Leica] Bokeh n' Gauss
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <SonC@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:22:57 -0500

Here at Northwestern State University of Louisiana, we have
one of the largest collections of Johann Carl Friedrich
Gauss papers, manuscripts and letters in the world.

Not that that makes me an expert on things Gaussian, of
course, but I do de-gauss my monitor everytime I turn it on,
but I am often called to survey Gaussian situations.  Here
is documentation of one of those surveys.
http://www.sonc.com/Bokeh.htm

Regards,

SonC
http://www.SonC.com