Subject: Re: [Leica] De-lurking
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:54:54 -0400

And this has WHAT to do with Leicas or rangefinders or photography and
is on the LUG BECAUSE...and isn't and off-line exchange for the reason
THAT..?

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] De-lurking)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] De-lurking)