Subject: RE: [Leica] have a beer, everyone
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 20:26:58 -0400

At 06:41 PM 7/12/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Tina
>
> >throw something on the BBQ, kick back, cool off and watch the lawn
>sprinkler
> >
> >I will do this as soon as the Mosquito Magnet that I have ordered
> >arrives.
>
>Iron mosquitoes! Man, they must be tough in South Carolina.

The first time I went to the Mosquito Coast in Honduras everybody warned me
about how horrible the mosquitoes would be - they will bite through blue
jeans, you can't breathe without getting them in your nose and mouth,
etc.  Well, South Carolina is perfect training for the Mosquito
Coast.  They didn't bother me at all there!  Here I can't walk out of the
back door without being covered.  I've followed all of the old-time
remedies - eat lots of garlic, don't eat bananas, don't wear perfume, wear
light clothes, etc. They still love my blood.  Mosquitos, no-see-ums, and
horse-flies are the only critters that keep me inside!

I've ordered a Mosquito Magnet which is supposed to attract them by
simulating human breath, suck them into a bag, and asphyxiate them.  I hope
it works.  I'll photograph the carcasses with the 60 Macro.  Then I'll
throw something on the BBQ, kick back, cool off and watch the lawn sprinkler.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from "ML" <lenonm@milwaukee.tec.wi.us> (Re: [Leica] have a beer, everyone)